Holy crap, it’s the end of the year. I can’t believe how fast and yet how slow this horrible year has gone by. But I’m low-key laughing at the people who are like “can’t wait for it to be 2021 already”, as if the virus magically expires in 2021 like a coupon.
Anyway, we’re at my favourite time of the year, blog-wise, where I get to share my million wrap ups and favourites of the year. So be prepared for a lot of posts coming your way!
Read: 2 books, 2 audiobooks, 1 novella
Book of the month
I was so lucky to get an ARC of this book and I can’t stop raving about it! A Dowry of Blood comes out January 31st, so not long to go, and you’re going to love it!
- End of Year Book Tag
- Short Books to read to catch up on your Goodreads Goal
- Graphic Novels to read to catch up on your Goodreads Goal
- My Favourite Feel-Good Media
- My Favourite Quotes from 2020 Reads
- My Favourite Songs of 2020
- Books Releasing in my Birthday Month I can’t wait to read
- Popsugar Challenge Wrap Up — All Challenges Completed!
- 5 Authors I Discovered This Year
- Least Favourite Reads of 2020
- Mini Classic Review: Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
- Anti TBR: Books I Will Never Read
- 10 Bookish Facts About Me
This month, the best show I watched was season 2 of The Mandalorian! Oh man, this show just keeps getting better and better! By far my favourite addition to the Star Wars universe. And that last episode!? 😭 I loved it, but I cried!
I also rewatched all of The Good Place because I adore that show so much! Loved seeing Eleanor, Tahani, Chidi and Jason again 💕.
Then I watched The Muppets Christmas Carol for the first time which was fantastic! Seriously, the best A Christmas Carol adaptation I’ve ever seen.
And finally, I watched the documentary Diana: In Her Own Words, which just broke my heart. I adore Princess Diana so much and hearing her suffering and pain, in her own voice, was a saddening but special experience.
Looking forward: January
Posts to come:
- Review: A Dowry of Blood by S.T. Gibson
- Best books of 2020
- 2020 Bookish Stats
- My 2020 in books and blogging