Welcome to Blogmas day 3! Today I’m bringing you the End of Year book tag!
This tag is sort of a way to keep yourself motivated to keep reading throughout December, as we all get really tired at this time of the year.
Let’s get into it!
1. Are there any books you started this year you need to finish?
Yep! I have been reading The Lost Book of the White for ages and I don’t know why I haven’t finished it yet! 😅 I started it on October 26 and it’s now December 3, oops.
2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition to the end of the year?
This is a bit of a weird question because it’s literally summer down here in Australia, not autumn. But for something close, I’d have to say The Gloaming by Kirsty Logan. It’s about mermaids and the ocean … autumnal, I guess?
3. Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
Technically this book is out, but my pre-order has STILL not arrived. So I’m counting this!
4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
Casket of Souls is the 6th book in a series that I want to finish before the end of the year, and the other two books are part of my year-long TBR!
5. Is there a book that you think could still shock you and become your FAVOURITE???
If I get the chance to read this, I have a feeling I’m really going to love it! Apparently it’s been coined as Red, White & Royal Blue in space!
6. Have you already made reading plans for 2020?
Of course I have! I plan way too far in advance hahahah. I’ve been planning my annual reading challenge with my friend, Steffie. This will be our third year in a row!