I genuinely can’t believe it’s November 💀. The first half of this year has dragged so much and then the second half went by in the blink of an eye.
I still have a collection of books I need to finish before the end of 2020. Usually, I try and dedicate December to catching up on books still to be read, but I always fail because I’m always so tired during December. So this year I decided to start catching up in November, while I still have energy.
Here’s the books I still need to read!
- Fragile Remedy: This book is a queer dystopian YA and that’s all I need to know.
- Princess Floralinda and the Forty Flight Tower: I’ve heard this is a really fucked up fairytale and one of my friends, also called Laura, told me its a book that’s right up my alley. Very excited for it!
- Winter’s Orbit: A YA m/m sci-fi story? I’m not usually a sci-fi fan but I will do it for the gay.
- The Betrayals: I am so damn excited for this book! Bridget Collins wrote one of my favourite books of all time, The Binding, so I can’t wait to get to this one!
- Les Miserables: Ugh. This is the book my friend and I are reading for our annual reading challenge as the year-long book. I’m supposed to be at about 1,100 pages by now but I’ve only read 600 😅. Have a LONG way to go before the end of the year.
- Meet Cute Club: This is the last book I have to read for the Popsugar Reading Challenge! It’s only about 180 pages so I can definitely get to this by the end of the year.
- A Hero Born: I don’t know too much about this book, but it’s the October read for my friend and I’s annual reading challenge! Yep … October. I’m behind.
- The Gloaming: This is the December read for mine and my friend’s challenge! I’ve already read the November pick (a poetry book), so I only have two books left — plus Les Mis haha.
Books from series
- Casket of Souls: This is the 6th book in the Nightrunner series and I am DETERMINED to finish this series by the end of the year!
- Shards of Time: This is the last book in the series! I started this series in 2018 and I’m going to finish it!
I have many more books that I would like to read but realistically I don’t think it’s going to happen. So I’m going to stick to what I think is a pretty realistic amount of books I 100% need to read before 2021!