Thank you so much to Dawlyn and Krista @ Little Blind Book Finds for nominating me for this award … months ago! I’ve been so behind on awards and tags, so if you find me randomly tagging you to thank you months after your post, just go with it.
Everyone please go check out Dawlyn and Krista’s lovely blog here. They’re great bloggers, and they have such a pretty blog!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
This Award was created by Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala and she said:
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
Dawlyn and Krista’s Questions:
What was your favourite subject in school?
In high school, I loved both English and Literature! They were so much fun, basically because I got to read books 😂. But for uni I love my editing classes!
What is your favourite book from your childhood?
They Came on Viking Ships by Jackie French. Had to read it for a class in high school – I think I was in year 8 – and loved it. It’s about a girl, and her dog, who is kidnapped by Vikings and forced into slavery. It’s an empowering story. I’ve been meaning to re-read it.
Do you have a show that you’re enjoying watching right now?
Voltron: Legendary Defender season 4. I really like this show, but it was kind of average during season 1 and 2, but come season 3 and I fell in love with it. Season 4 is amazing right now. Everyone please go watch it!
What is your favourite show?
Friends! I pretty much watch this show almost every day, usually as background noise when I’m working on an assignment, but I still love it (even though its actually problematic).
If you were to write a book, what genre would it be?
Fantasy YA, for sure! I’m actually working on a four-book YA series about witches.
What is your favourite movie genre?
Ooh, I’m not sure, actually. I’m not a big fan of movies in general. But if I have to choose, one of those Marvel superhero ones.
What fictional pet would you have?
A dragon, of course!!
What is your most anticipated book release?
Down by Contact and Circe are the 2018 books I am most anticipating, but I do have a few others too in this post.
Are there any book to movie/TV show adaptations you are looking forward to? If not, have you enjoyed any this year?
The Hate U Give, for sure! I keep up to date with all of the movie updates, and they just finished filming! Can’t wait to see the movie.
Do you already have a Reading Challenge or goal in mind for next year? If not, are there any books you know you will be reading next year?
Yep! Every year I join the Goodreads challenge and set myself a goal of reading 50 books for the year. I will be doing the same for 2018. Also, I recently joined the Classics Book Club, where members set themselves a goal of reading at least 50 books in 5 years. I’ll be continuing that next year, hoping to read at least 10 classics books.
- What kind of genre to you refuse to read? Why?
- What fictional character do you relate to the most? (Book, TV, or movie character)
- What is the worst ending to a book/series you’ve ever read? (Spoilers, obviously!)
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, right now, where would it be and why?
- What is your favourite post on your blog?
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- Do you read fan fiction? If so, what’s your favourite one?
- What book are you most excited to read next year?
- Do you have any hobbies aside from reading?
- Are you currently watching/binge-watching a show at the moment?
Hope you all have fun, but please don’t feel obliged to do the award if you don’t want to/have already done it.