It’s blogmas day 4 and today I’m bringing you the list of books I’m hoping to get as presents this year … hint, hint 😉
Obviously, I don’t think I’m going to get all of them, but I at least want a few!
- The Space Between Worlds: I can’t believe I STILL haven’t read this book even though I have an ARC of it lmao. But I definitely believe I’m going to adore it, so that’s why I want it for Xmas.
- Thornfruit: I’ve heard this book has a genderqueer main character and that’s what I’m here for. Plus, it has a really interesting worldbuilding. And everyone who’s read it seems to love it. Super keen for it.
- Iron Heart: I adored the first book in this duology, Crier’s War, and I desperately need to read the second! Can’t wait for it.
- They Never Learn: Gosh, this book sounds so freaking incredible. It’s about a professor who murders men and then tries not to fall for the female police officer investigating her murders. NEED IT.
- The Rise of Kyoshi: I love Avatar so much, I’m still so disappointed I haven’t read this SAPPHIC book based on one of my favourite Avatars. Please someone get me this book.
- Tell Them of Battles, Kings, and Elephants: I read this book last year and adore it so much, I need a physical copy! I’ve actually already bought this book for myself hehe, but it’s taking forever to arrive so it’s probably going to be a Christmas present to myself!
- These Violent Delights: This has been pitched as a queer The Secret History which I am so freaking down for! I don’t know more than that, and honestly I don’t want to!
- Invisible Women: I’ve heard only amazing things about this nonfiction book, I really need it! I need to read more nonfiction as well.
- The Electric Heir: I’ve read this book already, and loved it, but I own the first book and not the second yet. So really need it!