Here we are, day 2 of Blogmas! Today I’m going to be sharing my December TBR, the books I hope to read this month.
This are the last books I intend to read for 2020 — gosh, I hope I get to them all!
- Casket of Souls and Shards of Time: These are the last two books in the Nightrunner series and I am DETERMINED to finish this series this year. I started it in 2018, and I can’t go another year not finishing it!
- The Gloaming: This is the last book on mine and my friend’s yearlong reading challenge. No idea what it’s about, but I must read it!
- Meet Cute Club: I need to read this ASAP, it’s the last book on my PopSugar Reading Challenge. I haven’t read from Jack Harbon before, but I’ve heard good things about his books!
- Princess Floralinda and the Forty-Flight Tower: This is a novella (I think) and it’s about a fairytale but subverted in a way. I enjoyed Muir’s Gideon the Ninth, and excited to see what she does with this fairytale!
- The Lost Book of the White: I have been reading this book for MONTHS, I can’t believe I haven’t finished it! Really don’t know what’s wrong with me, because I’m enjoying it so far. Just got stuck, I guess!
- Diana: Her True Story In Her Own Words: I’ve started this and am enjoying it already! I’ve become a bit obsessed with Diana since listening to podcast episodes about her (You’re Wrong About, episodes 105, 106, 107, 112, 113) and since watching The Crown season 4. So obviously now I need to read the closest book we have to an autobiography. Devastated she couldn’t write her own.
- Winter’s Orbit and Fragile Remedy: These two books I don’t know how much time I’m going to have left to read, so let’s just say they’re on here tentatively.