Its been a long time since I’ve participated in a tag about my blog and thankfully I was tagged in this one! Happy coincidence!
A million thank yous to Emma @ Emma Reads for tagging me! Not gonna lie, I lowkey freaked out when Emma tagged me because she’s literally one of my favourite bloggers ever — make sure you follow her ASAP! 💕
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions down below
- Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about to do this tag
1. WHY DID YOU START BLOGGING AND WHY HAVE YOU KEPT BLOGGING?
I started blogging back in 2016! I basically started because people in my life were sick of me constantly talking to them about books, so I decided to talk to the internet instead and find like-minded people. I’ve kept blogging because I genuinely enjoy it! I used to be really strict with my blogging schedule but I’ve decided to take it easy now because such a strict schedule was taking the fun out of blogging for me.
2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE TYPE OF BLOG POST TO WRITE?
I don’t know exactly what they’re called but fun lists! Pretty much blog posts where you list a whole bunch of books that relate to each other, e.g. 10 creepy books to celebrate Halloween. Those are my absolute favourite posts because I get to talk about books!
3. WHAT ARE YOUR TOP THREE FAVOURITE BLOG POSTS?
This is going to be hard because I’ve written some really good posts (not to brag) but:
This post is me talking about some of the worst books I’ve ever read, with Ariana Grande helping me along.
This is a list of my favourite books of all time! I’ve added books to this list since then, but all of these books on this list mean so much to me.
I created a readathon earlier this year based on Buzzfeed Unsolved! I worked for five months on this readathon and my amazing artist friend drew up the artwork and game board. Seriously one of the best things I’ve ever done.
4. WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS TO DO TO RELAX?
Read 😅. But watch TV as well, usually a favourite show like Friends or The Big Bang Theory, something I don’t have to focus or think on lol. I also love going on walks on a bush track near my house; I love to listen to audiobooks or podcasts as I walk.
5. WHAT ARE THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS?
My books (I know this is more than one but whatever)!
6. WHAT ARE YOUR PROUDEST BLOGGING MOMENTS?
When I reached 500 posts published recently!
7. WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES OUTSIDE OF BLOGGING?
Reading, walking, listening to music/audiobooks/podcasts. That’s it, lol, I’m a boring person.
8. DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY IN THREE WORDS
Instead of words, I’m going to use memes:
9. WHAT ARE YOUR TOP THREE PET PEEVES?
- People who walk/stand too close to you.
- People who rant about bad books: what I mean by this is people who continually hate on a book they’ve read that they thought was bad to the point that they start arguing with people who enjoyed it. When I read a bad book, I might write a review if it was harmful, but otherwise I move on with my life.
- People who are rude to servers/retail workers. Fuck you if you’ve ever done that!
10. WHAT’S SOMETHING YOUR FOLLOWERS DON’T KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I am 4’11”. Very smol.