This is the first year I’m joining in on #ARCAugust and I’m so freaking excited!! I am very, very behind on ARCs, so this is the perfect way to get back on track! This reading challenge is hosted by Read.Sleep.Repeat!
Below is a list of all the ARCs I currently have. I’m not sure how successful I’ll be in reading all of them, but I’m definitely going to try!
The M/M books:
- Gray’s Shadow by K.A. Merikan
- Counterpoint by Anna Zabo
- Over and Over Again by Cole McCade
- The Long Way Around by Quinn Anderon
The YA books:
- The Dark Beneath the Ice by Amelinda Berube
- Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor
- The Raging Ones by Krista and Becca Ritchie
- I Do Not Trust You by Laura J, Burns and Melinda Metz
- Outrun the Wind by Elizabeth Tammi
The (really) old ARCs that I’ve ignored:
- The Unbinding of Mary Reade by Miriam McNamara
- Chainbreaker by Tara Sim
- Runebinder by Alex R. Kahler
That’s all the ARCs I have at the moment! Will I read all of them? Ehhh… I’ll try.
Are you joining #ARCAugust? What’s your TBR? Let me know!