Thank you so much to Namitha @ Teen Memoir for nominating me for this award! Namitha nominated me months ago and I’m so sorry it’s taken me this long to post the award!! Everyone please go check out Namitha’s lovely blog here!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
- Answer the questions
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award
- Ask them 3 questions
Do you read? Which was the latest book you read?
Heck yeah, I read! I’ve been reading non-stop since I was 14. Also, I study publishing and editing so I kind of have to like reading if that will be my future career 😂. The last book I read was the second issue of Fence comic by C.S. Pacat!
Which is your favourite season and why?
Autumn (or Fall for any non-Australians) because the weather is beautiful and the leaves on the trees turn orange. Melbourne has the worst weather – it’s either too hot or too cold, usually in the same day – but Autumn is quite lovely.
What’s your passion?
Besides reading, it would have to be writing. I love writing, I’ve been writing since I was 13 or 14, and even though I’m on a little break now, I still love working on novels and stories. I have so much fun, especially when comes to world-building.
- What is your biggest book pet peeve?
- What is your favourite fairytale/legend/retelling?
- Roughly, how many books do you own? (Can include e-books too!)
Have fun completing the award, but please don’t feel obliged to do it if you don’t want to / have done it already!