I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Ardent Attachments in early Feb. This is my second nomination for this award and I am so thankful (I’m blushing right now). Thank you so much Ardent Attachments and sorry it has taken me so long to put this up! Everyone please go check out Ardent Attachments amazing blog here!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and then write 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger award logo in a post/on your site.
Ardent Attachments’s questions:
Favourite book-to-film adaptation?
Easy: Catching Fire the second Hunger Games movie. This adaptation was freaking incredible – it followed the book exactly and left nothing out. Perfection!
Following on – what book do you want to be made into a TV show/film?
I love these books so much! They are intelligent, heartbreaking, romantic and suspenseful. The books would make an awesome HBO or Netflix show. No, I’m serious. AMAZING.
Lastly – now dreamcast that film/tv show, only a few characters.
Nicholas Lumkong as Damen and Freddie Fox as Laurent. Um, yesssssss.
If you were to write a book, what do you think your main character would be called?
I already know this! I’m a writer and have been working on a four book YA series. My main character’s name is Jade – but that’s not her real name. (hehe)
What are three songs do you adore and why?
“Artpop” by Lady Gaga, because it’s such a fun and entertaining song to dance to. No matter what has happened in my life, or where I am, if I hear this song, I immediately start dancing and am in a fantastic mood.
“Flawless***” by Beyonce, because it is an amazing feminist song. Girl power!!
“Lean On” by Major Lazer, because the beat is incredible and it’s a song you can both dance and chill out to.
Do you play video games? What are a couple of your favourites?
Occasionally! I love all of Telltale’s games, specifically their Game of Thrones game. That game ripped out my heart, I swear. I also love all of the Lego games, specifically the Lego Marvel game. It took my brother and I months to unlock Deadpool and save 50 Stan Lees.
What book would you like to play through as a video game?
Omg, what an awesome question! Probably the books from the Mortal Instruments series. I would love to see that world come to life in video game form and I could kick some serious demon ass!
What is your favourite Disney film?
It’s a tie between Beauty and the Beast and Mulan. Both films are amazing and feature such strong women. Honourable mentions: Pocahontas, Frozen and Tangled. It is hard for me to choose, I’m sorry!!
What three book characters would you like to have lunch with?
Lizzie Bennet from Pride and Prejudice – she would be amazing to talk to. She’s so intelligent and independent, and I just think we would be good friends.
Magnus Bane from The Mortal Instruments series – he’s so intelligent, funny and weird. He is immortal and has lived for years and has so many amazing stories to tell, so you know he’ll be the most entertaining lunch guest.
Adelina Amouteru from The Young Elites trilogy – she is such a badass and I would spend all of lunch trying to get into her head. I’d probably end up pledging my allegiance to her.
If you were to get a book related tattoo, what would you get?
Probably something to do with Pride and Prejudice, perhaps a quote like the one on the right.
What’s your favourite breakfast food?
A full, hearty breakfast including: bacon, scrambled eggs, toast, tomatoes, mushrooms, hash brown, halloumi, and sausages. I’m getting hungry just thinking about it.
- Do you prefer books with one POV or multiple POVs, and why?
- What is the best book you read in high school? (Or primary/elementary for those still in high school)
- Can you remember the book that got you hooked onto reading?
- What is a quote from a book that has stuck with you?
- What is your favourite TV show?
- If you could live in one fictional world (book, movie, show, etc), which would it be and why?
- Is there a character that you absolutely hate? Who and why?
- Who is your go-to author (author who releases a book and you buy and read without looking at blurb)?
- Pick your two favourite characters of all time. Now sacrifice one! (The universe is at stake)
- Is there an author/book you refuse to read? Why?
- What is your favourite genre and why?
Calliope @ Calliope The Book Goddess
Kimberley @ Lives Well Read
Katlyn @ Chaotice Everything
Payton @ Payton’s Book Thoughts
Danielle @ Books, Vertigo and Tea
Kayla @ KDrewkthebookworm
Avery @ The Book Deviant
Jasmine @ How Useful It Is
Chad @ Chad Reads
Hope you guys have fun completing the questions! Sorry if you have been nominated before 😀